When You Are Eligible For A Free Credit Report
By Federal law, you are entitled to one free credit report per year directly from a credit-reporting agency only if you certify that:
1. You are unemployed and seeking employment in the next 60 days.
2. You are receiving public assistance.
3. You believe there are inaccuracies in your credit report due to fraud
4. Also if you have been denied credit on the basis of information in a credit report, you are entitled to a free copy of your credit report from the credit bureau that supplied the credit report.
5. Residents of Colorado, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Vermont are entitled by state law to one free credit report from a credit-reporting agency per year. Residents of Georgia are entitled to two free credit reports.
To obtain the excellent credit report service, get FREE online Credit Report, make your Credit Score higher, avoid becoming a Victim of Identity Theft, or correct your credit visit Legalhelper.ws.
Your credit score is important for obtaining credit. Your credit score is important to know, whether you need a new credit card, an auto loan, or a mortgage. Lenders use your credit scores to decide whether you are a good credit risk. If you have a high credit score, you are more likely to obtain the best rates.
Bad credit costs thousands of dollars!
Virginia Broobin is a financial security specialist that helps people to solve their financial issues and be happy and successful within their life.