10 Profit Boosting Tips To Increase The Success Of Your Affiliate Program
1. Develop credible, benefit rich ad copy, along with a well designed site to increase your sign ups, and also your affiliates' conversion rates.
2. Submit your affiliate program to directories that list affiliate programs.
These directories attract lots of people interested in joining affiliate programs, and will increase your sign ups by giving you good ongoing promotion of your affiliate program.
3. Pay your affiliates well for promoting your products.
Offering your affiliates a high commission rate for their referrals of your products will increase the number of affiliates that join your affiliate program and also help you to better compete with other businesses for affiliates.
To make your affiliate program even more appealing to your visitors, pay residual commissions if you sell a product or service that your customers pay for on an ongoing basis such as webhosting or access to your private members only site.
In addition, you can increase your sign ups by making your affiliate program two-tier, where your affiliates earn commissions on their own referrals and also on the referrals of affiliates they've personally referred to your affiliate program.
4. Track the sales you get from your affiliates fairly and accurately.
Track phone orders and mail in orders. Only offer payment options to your customers that your affiliates will get paid a commission on if they refer that customer to you.
In addition, pay your affiliates promptly for the sales they refer to you. Don't make your affiliates wait months to receive their checks from you or set minimum payment requirements that are too high for the majority of your affiliates to meet.
5. Provide your affiliates with resources that they can use to get more sales of your products such as ads, banners, button ads, and sample recommendations.
Also include promotional items such as marketing courses that your affiliates can use to promote your products or ebooks that they can rebrand with their affiliate URL.
If you write articles allow your affiliates to run these in their ezines or post them on their sites with their affiliate URLs in your resource box.
6. Answer any questions you get about your affiliate program from your visitors or affiliates as quickly as you can.
Remember that nothing will turn your visitors or affiliates off of your affiliate program faster than an unanswered email. Strive to answer all your emails quickly and in a professional and friendly manner.
7. Provide ways for your affiliates to network with each other.
You could provide a message board or chat room where your affiliates can interact with one another, and learn more about how to successfully promote your products.
Your message boards or chat rooms will also provide you with an excellent chance to show your support for your affiliates and to help them to get started marketing your products with your own tips and advice.
8. Give special recognition to your top earning affiliates by giving them bonuses for the sales they bring you or by paying them a special higher commission based on their performance.
9. Publish an affiliates only newsletter.
Your newsletter will help you to successfully provide your affiliates with tips and techniques that they can use to get more sales of your products.
Publishing your newsletter will also help you to keep your affiliates up to date on any new products you've added that your affiliates can promote, and can help you to increase your profits by notifying your affiliates when you're running a special sale or promotion.
10.Show your appreciation of your top affiliates by mentioning them, their sites, and strategies they use to promote your products in your newsletter.
This will provide you with an effective way to increase their loyalty to your program while providing your other affiliates with excellent tips and strategies for them to use to successfully promote your products.
Article by writer, Ken Hill. Start Your Own Profit Creating Affiliate Program! Amazing all-in-one solution includes affiliate program software, newbie friendly shopping cart, unlimited autoresponders, easy newsletter management and much more to increase your sales! Get your no cost 30 day trial now at: http://www.scstats.com/r.cfm?i=5029