Elegant Holland America Cruise
Elegant Holland America Cruise
An Age Old Liner- Holland America Cruise
by Colin Hartness - http://www.whatcruises.com
The Holland America Cruise has since the eighteenth century been the most trusted and loyal liner of America. The liner, which is most sincere to its slogan –“it’s good to be on a well run ship” is no doubt the Holland America Cruise. The homely service of the friendly crew is a sure reason for the passengers to prefer sailing in this cruise. In addition to this, the superbly done interiors no doubt make it a luxury liner. This liner is undoubtedly the Undisputable Queen of the Seven Seas since the last two centuries.
Holland America Cruise started out as a shipping and passenger line and in due course of time has ferried almost 10 million passengers in it’s over 130 years of existence. Every traveler is sure to find a tour option to his specification to any part of the globe through this liner. Holland America Cruise has a fleet of 12 luxury ships sailing to all the continents across more than 280 ports. The ships encompass huge staterooms, private verandahs with fresh flowers and unique art collections. A stroll along the broad deck with the refreshing ocean air and wide expanse of exotic views is most tempting aboard this cruise.
Holland America Cruise’s ‘Half Moon Cay’ won the Editor-in-Chief award for “Best Private Island” in the year 2003 from Porthole Cruise Magazine. In the year 2002 it was rated as the highest-rated premium cruise line in the “World’s Best” award from Travel & Leisure Magazine Reader’s Choice Awards.
Holland America Cruise offers sailings to various destinations like Alaska Cruise, Caribbean Cruises, Europe & Mediterranean, Hawaii Cruises, Mexico Cruises, New England Cruises and Panama Canal Cruises across South America. This cruise offers the best value for your money with dinner and nights at five-star resorts. Here's a few reasons to choose Holland America :-
1. Holland America Cruise has been voted as the “best overall cruise value” by the World Ocean and Cruise Liner Society for the seventh year in row.
2. The ships are nothing less than floating resorts in themselves with amazing entertainment facilities, exquisite dining and innumerable other activities. Spacious ships with royal ambience are the trademark of Holland America Cruise.
3. “Tipping not required” policy personifies the exemplary service and attention of the crew on board and the passengers are relaxed.
4. World famous master chefs dish out exciting cuisines to satiate everybody’s palette.
5. It is always possible to either take part in varied activities aboard the Holland America Cruise or spend solitary moments in nature’s bounty.
6. World over scenic cruising spanning Alaska, Canada, South America, Panama Canal, and Hawaii as other European locales is the fine point of Holland America Cruise.
About the Author
Looking for information about cruises? Go to: http://www.whatcruises.com 'What Cruises' is published by Colin Hartness - An excellent resource for Cruises! Check out more cruise articles at: http://www.whatcruises.com/archive