8 Steps to Solving All Financial, Relationship, Security or Health Problems
Supporting the creation of every financial, health, security or relationship problem or phenomenal success is a set of timeless universal laws that never fail or err. Not even once. Every moment unfolds under perfect laws. Knowing what these laws are and how to apply them will miraculously wipe out any problem and produce success, always.
Over the last 4,000 years or so, we have repeatedly received the exact same how-the-world-works guidance from industry barons, spiritual masters, philosophers, quantum physicists, great leaders and sages.
Here are some tips on how you can solve any financial, relationship, security or health problem:
1. Understand your world. Many Nobel Prize winning physicists have recently proven beyond doubt that the physical world is one large sea of energy that flashes into and out of being in a fraction of a second, over and over again. Nothing is solid. This is the world of Quantum Physics. They have proven that thoughts are what put together and hold together this ever-changing energy field into the ‘objects’ that we see.
2. Know the tools of creation. Your thoughts, words and actions create your experiences. You become what you think about. Albert Einstein once said that imagination is the most powerful creative force. The Bible says ‘As a man thinketh, so is he.’ Become very aware of your thoughts, and be deliberate in your thinking. There are no idle thoughts. Have vision, and stick with it.
3. Believe. Henry Ford said “Whether you think you can or can’t – either way you are right”. That is pretty much the same thing that Jesus and many others have said.
4. Understand cause and effect. The law of cause and effect is the prime law that runs the universe. It is the number one law. Every spiritual and scientific teacher has sought to teach it. They may have said you reap what you sow, or you get what you give, or what goes around comes around, or karma, or consequences, or every action has an equal and opposite reaction, or many other similar statements. Quantum physics is now teaching us how this works, exactly, on a sub-atomic level. Things get better when you get better. They get worse when you get worse. The world is all within you. You are at cause over everything that happens in your life, whether you were conscious of it or not.
5. Eliminate level confusion. Align your thoughts, words and actions with your goals. Become aware. And realize that the physical world is an effect, not a cause. It is a result of our thoughts, words and actions. You cannot achieve anything by trying to manipulate the effect. Instead look to change the cause.
6. Understand infinite loops. You see what you believe and you believe what you see. But the start of this loop is that what you believe is what causes the conditions that you see.
7. Know that there is no order of difficulty, as all limits are placed upon yourself by what you believe to be so.
8 Find your purpose. Find out what makes you happiest, and work within your purpose. When you do so, your confidence, inspiration, creativity, energy and passion will be unstoppable.
About the Author
David Cameron Gikandi, CEO ImagesOfOne.com
and author of A Happy Pocket Full of
Money: Your Quantum Leap into the
Understanding, Having and Enjoying of
Immense Wealth and Happiness. Available
for download at http://www.ImagesOfOne.com.
David Cameron Gikandi