Holiday Gifts Under $20 for Busy Families
HOLIDAY GIFTS UNDER $20: LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A BUSY FAMILY? THINKBIN HAS THE ANSWER
Do you know a family whose kitchen counters are cluttered with appointment reminders, school notices and sports schedules?
If so, the Thinkbin™ Wall Calendar enables families to get organized in five easy ways:
- Cuts down on the number of “little slips of paper” with a large layout and plenty of room to write doctors appointments, after-school activities and weekend events
- Helps with family communication by providing one place where the entire family can see where everyone is going
- Lets you view your day chronologically by writing appointments in three sections – morning, afternoon and evening
- Includes space to record and organize frequently called phone numbers
- Features a “To Do” checklist and a “Reminder” section for each month
The original, large size calendar (17" x 24" opened) features spacious daily blocks with extra lines for families who need more room to write. The NEW small size calendar (11.5" x 18" opened) features the same great layout in a more compact size to hang in smaller spaces. Calendars are $15 for the large size and $12 for the small size calendar.
Your purchase helps support the Platelet Disorder Support Association.
Shop online at www.thinkbin.com or call 1-800-942-7715.
About The Author
Susan Anderson and Claudia Browne are the founders of “Thinkbin”, the company that produces the 17-month organizational calendar designed specifically for busy families with school-aged children.
Since 2000, the full-time moms turned entrepreneurs have sold thousands of their self-designed product to PTA’s and PTO’s across the country and through their website (www.thinkbin.com). Dissatisfied with the lack of space in other calendars on the market, Anderson and Browne decided to create their own larger and more family-friendly version. Combining Anderson’s marketing background with Browne’s graphic design background, Thinkbin was born.
- The large-spaced wall calendars come in two sizes: 11. 5 x 18 ($12) and 17 x 24 ($15).
- The 17-month calendar begins in August 2003 and ends in December 2004.
- The daily blocks are wide ruled and are divided into sections: morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Each monthly page includes a “To Do” list and an 8-lined “Reminder” section.
- Each calendar has a full page for “Next Year’s Events” and frequently called phone numbers.
Former college roommates, Anderson and Browne met while students at Douglass College in New Brunswick, NJ. They both graduated from The Entrepreneurial Training Institute in 2002. Thinkbin was nominated by The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Raritan Valley Community College for the SBA’s 2003 NJ Small Business Persons of the Year Award.
Thinkbin provides fundraising programs for schools and other non-profit organizations. A portion of their profits are donated to a different charity each year. In the past, Thinkbin has donated to The Valerie Fund for Children with Cancer and Blood Disorders and the Wellness Community of Central Jersey. In 2003, a portion of their profits will benefit the Platelet Disorder Support Association.