Quick Tips for Writing Love Letters
* Be in a good mood when writing a love letter. Never try to write a love letter when youíre in a bad mood, not only will it be more difficult to write but your bad vibes will make their way into the letter.
* Write a love letter anytime. Donít wait for a special occasion to write one. Anytime you want to spice up your relationship is a great time for a love letter.
* Your love letter should look appealing. Fountain pens look nicer than ball point pens. Plain paper is fine, but try to choose a better grade of paper stay away from lined paper or paper with lots of designs printed on it.
* Think about why youíre writing. Do you want to say you had a good time, are you asking for a date, are you expressing your affection, do you want to know how they feel about you or do you want to say I miss you?
* Always hand write your love letter even if your writing is sloppy. Never type it unless your handwriting is truly illegible. Donít underline or write any words in all caps; itís like yelling.
* Only say what you really mean. Donít make promises you canít keep and donít write anything you may regret later. Once the letter leaves your hands there is no guarantee it will stay private.
* A one page love letter is great. Love letters arenít meant to be long. As you get more comfortable, your letters may get a little longer but donít write a book.
* If youíre writing an erotic lover letter, talk about yourself as well. If you wish to arouse you can write about how hot, wet, positions and lingerie.
* Re-read your love letter to make sure it says what you mean. You may want to write a rough draft first.
* Use a thesaurus to find unique words for your love letter, such as:
~ Openers Ė Dear, Dearest, My Love, Dearest Love, My Beloved, My Sweetheart, My Darling, My Sweet, Darling
~ Middle Ė cherish, idolize, embrace, hold dear, adore, caress, desire, fondle, fascinate, passion, smitten, enchanted, captivated, treasure, stroking, touch, infatuated, precious
~ Endings Ė yours sincerely, with love, all my love, truly yours, love, till we meet again, your new friend
About the Author
L. A. Hunter is the author of ďRomeoís Playbook: A Manís Guide for Enhancing His Relationship and Sex Life.Ē Along with being a romance consultant for other websites she is the founder of http://www.RomeosPlaybook.com, where men and women can get expert advice and ideas about relationships and romance.
L. A. Hunter can be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing address P.O. Box 208, Manchester, PA 17345.